At-Home Personal Boxing Lessons
Personal 1 on 1 Boxing Lessons
Boxing Lessons By Appointment
Monday: 5pm – 9pm
Tuesday: 5pm – 9pm
Wednesday: 5pm – 9pm
Thursday: 5pm – 9pm
Friday: 5pm – 9pm
Saturday: 10am – 5pm
Sunday: 10am – 5pm
Cost: $60/Session (8 Sessions Minimum/ Month)
Boxing 101 Classes
Boxing 101: Tuesdays & Thursday Classes at 8:00pm – 9:00pm
The current class is closed to further registration.
Boxing 101 will re-open for registration on August 1, 2021 for classes most likely at Welles Park on Montrose & Lincoln Ave across from the Chicago Public Library. Negotiations with the Park District are still underway.
Personal 1 on 1 Boxing Training
Train with Lou, Your personal boxing coach
Personal boxing lessons are an excellent way to supplement your current workouts, give your legs a rest from running, or to get a jump start on doing group classes.
Personal boxing training is best for beginners and competitors and helps with the following:
- Accomplish your health and fitness goals
- Train at your own pace (not really, you train at my pace but I’m pretty good at pushing you to your limits for rapid improvement)
- Receive 100% attention and coaching
- Rapid improvement in ability and technique
- Rigorous but FUN environment
- 1 on 1 Boxing Training is great for beginners
1 on 1 Personal Boxing Training means you work with Lou Storiale, a Certified Level 1 boxing trainer with over 20 years experience.
- Increase your stamina
- Best cross training for runners, triathletes, and more
- Decrease body fat
- Ripped arms, shoulders, and back
- Fantastic anaerobic workout
- Program tailored to your individual needs
- Faster & stronger punches
- Learn boxing defense
- Always evolving workout – easy ↦ rigorous
Personal training doesn’t begin and end with boxing. Lou Storiale is an expert in creating an achievable but rigorous workout to accomplish your goals.
Lou Storiale also owns and operates Lincoln Square Personal Training where you can schedule an appointment via phone at (312) 975.9345.
“I took a total of 16 1 on 1 boxing lessons with Lou. He’s a great trainer. I walked in not knowing anything, but he had the patience to make sure I learned proper form and technique.
Along with proper boxing techniques and combos, he also put me through some workouts that didn’t sound intimidating at first. Once I started doing them though, I realized I’m not as strong as I thought I was (shadow-boxing for 3-min with 3lb dumbbells; working the heavy bag with pushups in between; 3,000 punch workouts; circuit course with 8 stations; etc.).
I highly recommend the private sessions.”
~ David T Chicago, IL