Small Group Boxing Classes @ Welles Park
Technical Boxing Lessons (1-6 people)
Boxing Lessons By Appointment
Monday: 6pm, 7pm
Wednesday: 6pm, 7pm
Saturday: 12 Noon, 1pm
Cost: As Low As $15/Class ($125/month)
If you need boxing equipment including hand wraps, boxing gloves, jump ropes, or even a medicine ball, check out all of our recommended boxing products and purchase from either Title Boxing, Rogue Fitness, Ringside, or other trusted sources.
* These are NOT affiliate links, just plain ol’ recommendations.
** Check out our blog post on Why women learn boxing faster than men.
Boxing Classes: Cost: $125/month
The group class may be open and available in the Spring of 2023.
Personal 1 on 1 Boxing Training
Train with Lou, Your Personal Boxing Coach
Personal boxing lessons are an excellent way to supplement your current workouts, give your legs a rest from running, or to get a jump start on doing group classes.
Personal boxing training is best for beginners and competitors and helps with the following:
- Accomplish your health and fitness goals
- Train at your own pace (not really, you train at my pace but I’m pretty good at pushing you to your limits for rapid improvement)
- Receive 100% attention and coaching
- Rapid improvement in ability and technique
- Rigorous but FUN environment
- 1 on 1 Boxing Training is great for beginners
- Increase your stamina
- Best cross training for runners, triathletes, and more
- Decrease body fat
- Ripped arms, shoulders, and back
- Fantastic anaerobic workout
- Program tailored to your individual needs
- Faster & stronger punches
- Learn boxing defense
- Always evolving workout – easy ↦ rigorous
Personal training doesn’t begin and end with boxing. Lou Storiale is an expert in creating an achievable but rigorous workout to accomplish your goals.
Lou Storiale also owns and operates Lincoln Square Personal Training where you can schedule an appointment via phone at (312) 975.9345.
“I took a total of 16 1 on 1 boxing lessons with Lou. He’s a great trainer. I walked in not knowing anything, but he had the patience to make sure I learned proper form and technique.
Along with proper boxing techniques and combos, he also put me through some workouts that didn’t sound intimidating at first. Once I started doing them though, I realized I’m not as strong as I thought I was (shadow-boxing for 3-min with 3lb dumbbells; working the heavy bag with pushups in between; 3,000 punch workouts; circuit course with 8 stations; etc.).
I highly recommend the private sessions.”
~ David T Chicago, IL